Training. Coaching. Speaking.
Marketing Partners offers customized training and ongoing coaching for individuals and teams at mission-driven organizations. We are also available to speak at conferences, workshops and in private settings.
You can learn more in the overview below, and we invite you to contact us to discuss your needs. Please note that training and coaching services are generally available only for current and past clients.
Training focuses on something specific and can be a one-time event. Trainings are often used for new technology, situations, or changes in approach and processes.
Key characteristics of our training services
- Learning focused
- Adapted for multiple learning styles
- Provide new knowledge and skills
- Generally takes place with groups
- Used to help you and your team to do a specific task
- Tailored for your organization
- Board Message Training
- Content Marketing 101
- Creating a Culture of Content Marketing: Reaching the Next Level
- Developing Guidelines for Content Producers
- How to Use Your Message Triangle
- Inbound Marketing 101
- Marketing Analytics and Measurement Reporting
- Media Training 101
- Search Engine Optimization Basics: SEO, What it is, why it matters, how to do it
- Social Media Management and Current Best Practices
- Video Marketing 101
Coaching is an on-going activity with your employees designed to help advance their marketing capabilities and contribution to your organization. Because coaching is hands-on and specific to your current priorities, coaching services are only available to current clients.
Key characteristics of our coaching services
- Development focused
- Encourages critical thinking and decision-making
- Usually takes place one-on-one
- Informal or unstructured
- Used to improve capabilities and level of performance
Every year, Marketing Partners receives multiple requests from colleges, local schools, business and community organizations, and other groups to speak at conferences and public events. We enjoy contributing to our community this way. Please send contact us for your upcoming event.
A sampling of speaking engagements
- Resources for Advancing Your SRB Goals; VBSR spring conference
- Effectively Advocating with Your Elected Officials; VBSR spring conference
- Social Media for Mission-Driven Businesses; American Sustainable Business Council webinar
- How to Close the Deal: Tips for Reluctant Marketers; Women Business Owners Network Burlington
- Toward a New Future for Women, Diversity and Inclusion; ASBC White House Business Summit
- Twitter Chats and Storytelling; Women Business Owners Network fall conference,
- Bias Free and Inclusive Language; VBSR spring conference
- Media Training for SR Businesses; American Sustainable Business Council webinar
- Content Marketing for Values-Led Organizations; VBSR spring conference
- Sustainable Business, Stronger Communities and Economic Development; ASBC White House Business Summit
- Sustainable Business & Benefit Corporation Leadership: Practices in Support of People, Profits and Principles; UVM Grossman School of Business
- Behavior Change & Social Marketing: Common Pitfalls, Practical Tips; High Meadows Fund Reducing Fossil Fuels conference
- Social Media in the SR Business: Powerful Opportunity or Facebook Fiascos and Twitter Troubles? VBSR spring conference
- Maximizing the Value of Your News; WBON fall conference
- Break the Rules; Women’s Small Business Program graduation, Mercy Connections
- Public Health and Social Marketing, 4 Case Studies; UVM College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Navigating to the Future You Want with M/WBE Government Contracts; SBA Vermont keynote