Americans are Turning Off the News
If you find yourself skimming the morning news and skipping the evening news, you're not alone. ...
Let’s Grow Kids, a statewide public education campaign, focuses on the importance of building a strong foundation for Vermont’s children during their first years of life.
The Permanent Fund of Vermont approached Marketing Partners to develop and implement an integrated outreach and communications plan for Let’s Grow Kids to launch their public awareness campaign.
Research with Vermonters identified unifying messages about the need for quality early childhood education to anchor the communications effort.
Our goal was to raise awareness about the critical need for quality early childhood education and care for Vermont families and businesses.
• Research (focus groups and literature review)
• Strategic communications and outreach plan
• Master frame and messaging
• Social media strategy and implementation
• Radio scripting and production
• Digital advertising creative
• Infographic design
• Launch event
• Ongoing public relations
• Raising of America events statewide
• Media coaching, interview preparation and key message development
Successful launch kick-off event and later local events generated attention in the Vermont media and built excitement statewide.
A strong and engaged social media community was built from scratch.
The planning and launch year of integrated communications built a solid foundation of awareness for LGK’s continued growth.